Monday, September 11, 2017

Albia

     My blog about Albia is about getting info on how to better understand and improve your knowledge about Albia. What i plan for my blog to feel like is a place to really get a feel for what Albia really is and how it works. The thing I want the most is for my blog to fell legit and credible. Another thing I want is for my blog to look good, interesting, credible and useful. My blog still needs a lot of work and some more tampering until it is good and really really useful but until then you guys will have to stick with this (albiaisthebest.blogspot.com). I really hope my blog goes well and i hope you better understand Albia.
Image result for albia

40 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always capitalize the beginning of a sentence and end your sentences with a period!

      Delete
    2. It's "I didn't remove that!" (with a period or an exclamation point)

      Delete
    3. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    4. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    5. Try to not spam the comments section!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. If you don't have a comment then just don't comment!

      Delete
  3. Alright I might keep that in mind, just maybe

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you make another comment on grammer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright I give up on this so you win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never mind I win cause you're not responding

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a little confused on what your blog will be about. What's the theme? All about the town Albia?

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes i missed a day so i am a little behind

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is nice because I am always looking for new places to visit.

    ReplyDelete